Above and Beyond is now proud to announce the recent affiliation with The Hair Loss Control Clinic the Global Leader in Laser Hair Loss Treatment.
We Offer Free Consultations for:
Hair Loss/Thinning Hair, Broken/Damaged Hair, Scalp Conditions, Chemotherapy, Alopecia Areata, Traction Alopecia
- approximately one in four women experience hereditary hair thinning.
- 50% of women will experience hair loss by middle age.
- 40% will never expect it to happen to them!
- fine hair is both a predictor and consequence of thinning hair.
- the chance of experiencing hair loss is twice as high for women with fine hair.
- not only is thinning hair an appearance issue, but it also causes severe emotional stress for most women.
- 50% of our clients are women.
Female Hair Loss Facts
As a HLCC affiliate, Above & Beyond Medi, Wellness and Beauty Spa is now linked to an industry leader for ongoing training and physician support. % safe Laser therapy, created and supported by a hair loss What does this mean to a person in who is mildly concerned with hair loss? He or she can schedule a consultation with a trusted local professional and receive a customized plan based on 100 pioneer. HLCC has been using laser treatment for 17 of 23 years treating hair loss. Today's multi-therapeutic protocol consists of Laser Hair Loss Treatment (LHLT), COMPLETE brand supplements, and hair-boosting topicals. Programs are designed to conform to any lifestyle.
Because the HLCC approach has garnered international status for its safe, non-surgical and highly effective treatment of hair loss,Rachelle wanted the ability to customize programs for anyone concerned about their hair, but not ready for hair replacement. From consultations with hundreds of people over the years, she's certain that this unique affiliation will give her existing and new clients access to a simple, scientifically based and synergistic approach to declining hair that was previously unavailable in the Cornwall Area..
The HLCC cosmetic laser systems work by increasing protein growth and significantly increasing blood flow to hair. HLCC's lasers have more laser diodes (the element that transfers laser light energy to the client's scalp) and claim better results than virtually all other laser programs in the marketplace.
The FDA cleared a Laser device for hair growth in the treatment of female pattern baldness. Before that, it cleared a hand held laser device for the treatment of male pattern baldness. Several medical devices have now been approved by the FDA and this breakthrough technology is springing up on national newscasts across the country.
HLCC doctors say that results vary by individual, but overall using laser light to stimulate cell metabolism, in conjunction with proper scalp and hair hygiene products, works for almost every patient.
Rachelle and her team received in-depth training on Lasers that were first introduced in Europe, along with one-on-one sessions with the scientists and doctors who conducted the primary research the top hair loss products are based upon.
Three Dramatic Benefits on How to Start
Re-Growing Hair Today
Are you concerned about hair loss? If your hair is thinning? Did you know can stop hair loss and re-grow hair using three steps that are unmatched by any hair treatment programs in the marketplace? These steps are designed to synergistically combine scalp hygiene, laser therapy and DHT-blocking products to yield the best possible results.
Step 1. SCALP HYGIENE
Having a healthy scalp is very important when it comes to promoting hair growth. If the scalp is not healthy it can prevent the hair follicle for receiving nutrition and your hair will not grow the way that you expect it to. Not to mention the fact that there is a ton of wonderful benefits that comes along with using scalp treatments as well. Below you can see some of the benefits you can expect when you use scalp treatment to promote hair growth:
- Cleans, Blocks DHT & Adds Topical Nutrients- Quick & Simple
- Cleans your hair without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), which strips hair of essential oils.
- Dissolves scalp sebum build-up
- Aids in topical penetration
- Provides high concentrations of hair strengthening vitamins
- Soothes dry, irritated and itchy scalp
Step 2. COOL LASER
Laser treatment is becoming increasingly popular among people who are trying to re grow their hair fuller and thicker. The price may be a little steep in some occasions but the results and benefits that laser treatment will prove that your money was well spent. Below you can find out some of the benefits that you can expect when you use laser treatment:
- 54% increase in blood flow
- Increasing the size of the capillaries under the hair follicles
- Stimulating nutrients and energy to the hair follicle
- Increasing Protein growth
- Proven in hundreds of HLCC™ Clinics
Not to mention the fact that laser treatment has been studied. The most previous study proved that 97% of the participants displayed increased hair count by 20% and 77% displayed increased hair count by 50%.
Step 3. BLOCKING DHT
DHT happens to be one of the major causes of hair loss in both men and women. When using out program you will find that you will not only stop your hair loss and regrow your hair but you will also be able to block more DHT than any of the other programs that are on the market right now. Below you can see the different benefits that come along with blocking DHT:
- DHT is the major cause of hair loss.
- Clinical studies show blocking DHT can regrow hair with 90% success.
- HLCC™ offers All Natural Complete (used by 98% of clients) as well as prescription Propecia® available through our 3 doctors.
- With less DHT binding to Androgen Receptors, hair starts to grow and resumes the normal cycle of hair growth. Small hairs can grow bigger and your dormant hair can start to grow again.
The sooner you start doing something about your hair loss the better it will be. You can start regrowing your hair today by using these three simple, safe and effective steps that have been proven to stop hair loss. This multi-therapeutic approach is the best solution to put your hair loss days behind you.
Book your FREE no obligation consultation today!
The consultation consists of a medical questionnaire, digital and microscopic pictures, and a hair and scalp analysis performed by a certified professional. Your success is tracked using capillascope photos. At Images Unlimited HLCC, Rachelle has gained access to a full line of nourishing, DHT-blocking supplements including the SCRIPTS and COMPLETE programs, (COMPLETE is 100% natural and offers an organic alternative to FDA-approved Minoxidil.) Under the supervision of three medical doctors at HLCC, Rachelle can provide her clients a full line of organic products and stronger DHT blockers and treatments that can't be purchased over the counter.